This is a busy week in town:
- Saturday the 6th – 15th Police District Advisory Council Community Day, 10AM, Wissinoming Park
- Sunday the 7th – GAR museum – Open House 12-5PM – Presentation at 1:30 PM: “Who is this Dred Scott and why does he think he has rights?” by Mr. Bruce Hanes, Esq. Union League historian
- Sunday the 7th – Historical Society of Frankford – 12-4PM – (An exhibit of all of our firefighting memorabilia will be on display)
- Tuesday the 9th – Historical Society of Frankford – 7:30-9PM – Program – The horse drawn era of the Philadelphia Bureau of Fire Jack Wright of the Fireman’s Museum presents “The Horse-Drawn Era of the Philadelphia Bureau of Fire” Light Refreshments will be served. $5.00 Admission for Non-Members.
- Thursday the 11th – Northwood Neighbors Association meeting – 7-8:30PM – Simpson Playground
- Friday the 12th – Historical Society of Frankford – 7:30-9:30PM – Special Program: “Ghost Tour of Frankford And Beyond!” (South Jersey Ghost Researchers will give a short lecture on how they conduct their research hauntings and how they detect ghosts. They have over 50 years of experience with ghost investigations. The lecture will be followed by a walking tour to GAR Museum where the South Jersey Ghost Researchers have completed an investigation on site and have a report on their findings.) Light Refreshments will be served. Admission: $7.00/Adults, $5.00 Students/Seniors, $3.00/Children