Posted on 25 January 2013 by Gil
- Senior Breakfast – Tue, January 29, 2013, 8am – 10am, Aria Health, Frankford – 2nd floor conference room, It’s time to take charge of your health and wellness! Aria will provide our community seniors with monthly insightful tips and information on issues that are directly affection you and your health needs. Breakfast will be provided free of charge. To reserve your seat call 1-877-808-2742.
- Northeast Philadelphia EPIC Stakeholders Group – Thu, January 31, 2013, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Grand Army of the Republic Museum Open House – Sun, February 3, 12pm – 5pm, 4278 Griscom Street, Presentation at 1:30 PM
- Origami Workshop – Wed, February 6, 5pm – 6pm, Frankford Branch of the Free Library, Unfold the sights, sounds and history of origami with us. Everyone will fold a special origami model to take home. This program is led by Barbara Pearl, aka The Origami Mommy and is for the whole family. Register in person or call 215-685-1473
- Frankford Civic Association Meeting – Thu, February 7, 7pm – 8pm, 2nd floor conference room, Aria Health, 4900 Frankford Avenue
- Neighborhood Advisory Council Meeting – Thu, February 14, 7pm – 8pm, 2nd Baptist Church, 1801 Meadow St, zoning for 5206 Pennway at.
- Northwood Civic Association Meeting – Tue, February 19, 7pm – 8pm, St. James Lutheran Church, at Castor Avenue and Pratt Street