Posted on 08 February 2013 by Gil
- Interested in Becoming Part of Philadelphia’s Election Board? – Sat, February 9 and 16th, 11am – 1pm, Sankofa Freedom Academy, 4256 Paul St, Learn how to become a Judge of Elections, Majority Inspector or Minority Inspector. Compensation ranges up to $100 on election day.
- Rent Rebate Application – Thu, February 14, 9am – 3pm, Peter Bressi Northeast Senior Center 4744 Frankford Ave., Please join us on 02/14/2013 to have your rent re-bate completed! Representative James Clay jr. and his
staff will be on site to assist you in filing your rent rebate!
- Neighborhood Advisory Council Meeting – Thu, February 14, 7pm – 8pm, 2nd Baptist Church, 1801 Meadow St, zoning for 5206 Pennway St.
- Cookology Bootcamp – Fri, February 15, 11am – 12pm, Peter Bressi Northeast Senior Center 4744 Frankford Ave., Please join us for our cookology boot camp. A certified Dietitian will be on site 02/15/2013 from 11:00am – 12:00pm whipping up some delicious, nutritious treats.
- Black History Month Celebration – Sat, February 16, 4:00pm – 5:30pm, 2nd Baptist Church, 1801 Mulberry St, Join us as we celebrate Black History Month with a short journey from Africa to the present… Saturday, February 16, 2013 ● 4:00 p.m. FREE WILL OFFERING
- Let’s Move It Philly – Sat, February 16, 10am – 1pm, St. Mark’s Church, 4442 Frankford Ave., Health forum to highlight C.H.I.C.K.S. an after school health program for girls. Spoken word by Ursula Rucker, Jeanine Kayembe & Denise Forham. Musical performances by Yazz The Greatest & She Is Phoenix
- Northwood Civic Association Meeting – Tue, February 19, 7pm – 8pm, St. James Lutheran Church, at Castor Avenue and Pratt Street
- PSA 1 Meeting – Wed, February 20, 7pm – 8pm, 4900 Frankford Ave., Philadelphia, Pa., Lt. Burton #155/Frankford Hospital 2nd Floor/General Meeting
- Frankford Garden Club – Mon, February 25, 6:30pm – 7:30pm, Wissinoming Park Playground
- Senior Breakfast – Tue, February 26, 8am – 10am, Aria Health, Frankford – 2nd floor conference room, It’s time to take charge of your health and wellness! Aria will provide our community seniors with monthly insightful tips and information on issues that are directly affection you and your health needs. Breakfast will be provided free of charge. To reserve your seat call 1-877-808-2742.
- Frankford PhillyRising Quarterly Meeting – Wed, February 27, 6:30pm – 8:00pm, Aria Hospital, 2nd floor conference room, We will review the work already completed in the neighborhood and identify new projects for the future.
- Bowling Trip to Erie Lanes – Thu, February 28, 9am – 3pm, Peter Bressi Northeast Senior Center 4744 Frankford Ave., Join us on our monthly bowling trip to
Erie Lanes on 02/28/2013. $10.00 for 3 games of bowling, shoe rental,
CCT service, and lunch!! Contact Jim by 02/21/2013 to sign up.
- Northeast Philadelphia EPIC Stakeholders Group – Thu, February 28, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, 2nd Baptist Church 1801 Meadow St.
- Grand Army of the Republic Museum Open House – Sun, March 3, 12pm – 5pm, 4278 Griscom Street
- Frankford Civic Association Meeting – Thu, March 7, 7pm – 8pm, 2nd floor conference room, Aria Health, 4900 Frankford Avenue