- Frankford Friends School Rummage Sale – Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, 1500 Orthodox Street, Phila., PA 19124
- St. Patty’s Party – Sat, March 16, 6pm – 10pm, St. Joachims, 1527 Church St., St. Joachim Alumni presents it’s 2nd Annual St. Patty’s Day Party. Food, Beer and set-ups. Music by Tommy T and the Party Machine streaming live on the web. Raffles, Door Prizes, 50/50. Last year was a great time, don’t miss this year. Tickets are now available. $25 a person, $45 a couple.
- Northwood Civic Association Meeting – Tue, March 19, 7pm – 8pm, St. James Lutheran Church, at Castor Avenue and Pratt Street.
- PSA 1 Meeting – Wed, March 20, 7pm – 8pm, 4900 Frankford Ave., Philadelphia, PA,Lt. Burton #155/Frankford Hospital 2nd Floor/General Meeting
- Overington Park Shed and Water Dedication -Sat, March 23, 10am – 1pm, Overington park
- Frankford Garden Club – Mon, March 25, 6:30pm – 7:30pm, Wissinoming Park Playground
- Movie Matinee Monday – Mon, March 25, 1pm – 3pm, Peter Bressi Northeast Senior Center 4744 Frankford Ave. (map)
Please join us for movie matinee Monday. You pick it, we play it! Popcorn and beverages served . For more info, contact Jim at 215-831-2926
- Frankford Business and Professional Association Meeting – Tue, March 26, 12pm – 2pm, Aria Hospital’s second floor conference room
- Senior Breakfast – Tue, March 26, 8am – 10am, Aria Health, Frankford – 2nd floor conference room (map),
It’s time to take charge of your health and wellness! Aria will provide our community seniors with monthly insightful tips and information on issues that are directly affection you and your health needs. Breakfast will be provided free of charge. To reserve your seat call 1-877-808-2742.
- Come celebrate your birthday! – Tue, March 26, 11:45am – 12:45pm, Peter Bressi Northeast Senior Center 4744 Frankford Ave., Come celebrate your birthday! We have a monthly birthday party. Join us for cake, ice cream, and entertainment!
- Healthy Steps for Older Adults Falls Prevention Program – Wed, March 27, 10:00am – 2:30pm, Peter Bressi Northeast Senior Center 4744 Frankford Ave., Come join us for our Healthy Steps for Older Adults Falls Prevention Program. Learn about ways to prevent falls and injury. Very informative session with lunch and refreshments provided. For more information or to reserve your spot, please contact Elizabeth at 215-831-2926.
- Bowling trip to Erie Lanes – Thursday, Mar 28, 2013, Peter Bressi Northeast Senior Center 4744 Frankford Ave.
Join us on our monthly bowling trip to Erie Lanes. $10.00 for 3 games of bowling, shoe rental, CCT service (if have CCT card), and lunch!! Contact Jim by 03/21/2013 to sign up.
- Northeast Philadelphia EPIC Stakeholders Group – Thu, March 28, 5:30pm – 7:30pm, 2nd Baptist Church, 1801 Meadow St.
- Friends of Overington Park – Wed, April 3, 7pm – 8pm, Historical Society of Frankford at 1507 Orthodox Street,
Come out and discuss our park and what we an do to make it a safe and pleasant place for everyone.
- Frankford Civic Association Meeting – Thu, April 4, 7pm – 8pm, 2nd floor conference room, Aria Health, 4900 Frankford Avenue
- Grand Army of the Republic Museum Open House – Sun, April 7, 12pm – 5pm, 4278 Griscom Street, Presentation at 1:30 PM
- Historical Society of Frankford program – Tue, April 9, 7:30pm – 9:00pm, 1507 Orthodox St.
- Neighborhood Advisory Council Meeting – Thu, April 11, 7pm – 8pm, 2nd Baptist Church, 1801 Meadow St.