Peter Bressi Northeast Senior Center 4744 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19124 215-831-2926) The center is open Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We have free parking! The center offers a variety of programs and activities, some include: Bingo, trips, speakers, Wii bowling, Jewelry Making Class, Sing-alongs, computers, parties, and many more. The center also offers a daily lunch program & information and assistance. We have volunteer opportunities available. Best of all, we offer transportation to members 65 or older. For more information, or to schedule a tour call 215-831-2926.
- Please join us for our cookology class on Friday, Nov. 21st from 10:00am – 11:00 am. A certified Dietitian will be whipping up some delicious, nutritious treats for all to sample! A very popular, free of charge event.
- Please join us for Movie Matinee Monday on Nov. 10th and Nov. 24th from 12:30pm – 3:00pm. You pick it, we play it! Popcorn and beverages served. Free of charge
- Come celebrate your birthday! We have a monthly birthday party. Join us for cake, ice cream, lunch, and live entertainment! The party will be held on Nov. 25th from 11:45am – 12:45pm. Free of charge
- Come join us for our healthy habits demonstrations on Thursday, Novemeber 6th and Thursday November 20th. Our case worker will be cooking up some healthy foods and discussing the benefits of each ingredient. Free of charge event.
- Come visit us any time to work out in our new exercise room. We have 3 new elliptical bikes, 2 new treadmills, an exercise bike, and a slew of work out resistance bands. Free of charge. Must bring Doctor’s stating you are able to exercise and use the equipment.