While the seasons are turning cold, this is the perfect time to work on becoming a Lifeguard. For more information contact the Parks and Recreation Aquatics Office at 215-683-3663.
The staff would like to Thank everyone who donated candy, pizza, chips pretzels, and juices to the Harvest Party, as well as Trick & Treat.
- Election Day is November 6, 2018, all Programs at Simpson will be off for this day
- Family Bingo is on Wednesday, November 7, 2018
- Simpson Recreation Center will be Closed on Monday, November 12, 2018, in Observance of Veteran’s Day.
- We are hosting our 2nd Annual Chess Tournament on Saturday, December 8, 2018, we are in need of donated prizes for the top 3 winners in each age group. If you wish to donate items please contact Conor Curry at 215-685-1223 or email us at email@example.com.
- The Advisory Council meeting scheduled for November 8, 2018, has been changed to November 15, 2018.
- Simpson is still in need of an After School Instructor, anyone interested can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simpson will be Closed Thursday, November 22, 2018, in Observance of Thanksgiving.
Simpson Recreation Center
1010 Arrott Street
Philadelphia, Pa 19124