The new Frankford High School Young Alumni Council is looking for alumni under the age of 40 to join our board.
The mission of the Young Alumni Council is to foster beneficial connections among alumni, students, faculty, administration, and staff. To implement this mission, the Young Alumni Council works with the Frankford High School Alumni Association to:
- Foster alumni pride and enhance the reputation of the school
- Provide opportunities and events for Young Alumni with emphasis on social and career development
- Provide opportunities for alumni to volunteer their time and talent on behalf of the school and its students
- Provide alumni with the means to connect with other alumni for exchange of information and ideas
- Promote the social, professional, philanthropic, and service interests of recent alumni
- Facilitate communication between the Alumni Association and Young Alumni