A sidewalk memorial has started at the house of the tragic fire on Leiper Street. As Neast Magazine reported on Monday, a 7-year-old-boy and a woman in her 40s died in a fire on Leiper Street Saturday morning. Philly.com identified the boy as Quamier Hatchett and the woman as Debbie Hatchett, his aunt. In all, 8 family members lived at 4340 Leiper Street. All but one were home when the fire raged through the house. The fire department reported that there was only one smoke alarm in the house, which they found in the basement with no battery. Another article on Philly.com reports that the cause of the fire was a stove left on by an autistic member of the family that was cooking at 6 am.