We at the Frankford CDC thought our Haunted History tour this past weekend was a great success. We took forty five folks around Haunted Frankford – to the Grand Army of the Republic Museum & Library (GAR), the Historical Society of Frankford, Frankford Friends, and St. Marks Church. We were lucky enough to get a tour of some hidden spots in St. Marks Church – definitely worth the price of admission! See pics below (unfortunately no orbs or ghosts were caught on film, but maybe next time).
We were so pleased that so many folks turned out – we hope they had as good a time as we did, and learned something new about Frankford’s rich history.
For anyone who was able to make it this past weekend, we’d love to hear what you thought (give us a call at 215-743-6580). Just like our Second Saturdays, we plan to organize this Haunted History tour again next year, so we want any and all suggestions you may have on how to make it even more interesting and spooky.
Last, a big thank you to all of our sponsors, including:
* St. Marks Church
* The Historical Society of Frankford: frankfordhistoricalsociety.org
* Frankford Friends: frankfordfriendsschool.org
* Grand Army of the Republic Museum & Library: garmuslib.org
* South Jersey Ghost Research: southjerseyghostresearch.org
* Washington-Rochambeau Revolutionary Route: w3r-us.org
* Just Good Scents: facebook.com/#!/pages/Just-Good-Scented/247993975219572
* Fifth of a Farm: fifthofafarm.com
* Revolution Cider: revolutioncider.com