Posted on

Property Tax Assessments

Click here to view the web version.
Pennsylvania House Of Representatives
Stay Informed Photos Visit My Website Contact Me
Do you have an issue with your property tax assessment?

Dear friends,

Many of you received property tax assessment letters in the mail this week and have found discrepancies.

It is important that you know that you can appeal the assessment.

If you or anyone you know would like help filing an appeal of your property tax assessment, please stop by my office at 4915 Frankford Ave.

The deadline to have appeals filed is March 31, 2013, and it is approaching quickly. The sooner you act, the sooner my staff can get started on the necessary research to help you file your appeal.

As always, if you need help with any state-related issue, feel free to contact me here, or contact my district office at (215) 744-7901.

Also, I would like to encourage you to “Like” my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter to get other updates and information about things going on in the district and in Harrisburg.


Rep. James W. Clay, Jr.
D-179th District
Philadelphia County


PA House of Representatives Democratic Caucus
PA House of Representatives Democratic Caucus
PO Box 202250 Harrisburg, PA 17120-2250
Sent To A Friend Share On Facebook
Visit this page to manage your email preferences OR to unsubscribe from all mailings.