There were 5 cases on the agenda for the meeting on November 9th.
- 5127 Duffield Street – Develop lot into Veterans housing – Continued, the applicant did not appear.
- 4535 Tackawanna Street – Legalization of a five-dwelling unit – Opposed by 2. Application was disallowed for 5 units because of no egress for basement and no safe access out for the attic. The zoning board’s recommendation is 3.
- 4416 Frankford Avenue – To be used as a Hall/ Entertain Events with food service. Approved – The kitchen is to be used to feed the youth who come in for boxing classes and events.
- 4938 Penn Street – Rooming house for six individuals – Opposed by 2 votes. Applicant’s lawyer mentioned that applicant will probably withdraw application because of the opposition and then reapply at a later date.
- 4562 Hawthorne Street – Auto Repair shop – Continued until next meeting.
The next Frankford NAC Zoning meeting will be held on December 14th at 7 PM at the Daral Building, 4667 Paul Street.