Reported by Patrick Hodynski
Pete Specos, Christina Crosby, Gaspar Santos, John Hansens, Ann(From Joy of Living) and I attended.
- There will not be a “Mayfair Day”, Cookout, or Bike Ride in the 15th district this year.
- There is a Stop the Violence Basketball Tournament @ Gambrel Recreation Center on June 8th.
- The PPD 2nd District headquarters will be moving up to Castor & Cottman our of the location on Levick Street shared with the 15th District.
- The 15th District will undergo a remodel of their Levick Street headquarters in 2020.
- National Night Out will be August 6th and located at the Bustleton & Cottman Shopping Center.
- There still remains an issue with trash dumping in the 4600 Paul St. City SWEEPS has been notified.
- There are more reports of a nuisance bar located at Torresdale & Paul Streets. Will address this at upcoming PSA1 meeting on the 23rd at Frankford-Jefferson Hospital.
- Recovery Cafe will again be Friday May 10th at St. Mark’s @6:30
Next Civic Association meeting will be June 6th at St. Mark’s.