|To apply for assistance please complete the application below. There is one application for all three programs. Your request will be directed to the appropriate program based on your annual revenue. Please refer to the chart above for the program details and the information you will need to complete your application.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Please be patient as we expect a high volume of requests.
The Review Committee will consider the following priorities when awarding grants and loans:
- The number of jobs that the business sustains during a normal business cycle (pre-COVID-19 levels).
- The business demonstrates that it has lost a significant share (50% or more) of revenue due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The business demonstrates a strong chance of remaining open post COVID-19.
- The business has experienced loss of revenue from other situations in addition to COVID-19, such as recent public works projects (i.e. water main breaks, utility repairs, street closures).
- The business provides jobs to low-income individuals and/or is located in a zip code with high poverty.
- The business has operated consistently for two years or more.
- For sole proprietors/independent contractors, priority will be given to those who are located in zip codes with high poverty and/or those that sustain multiple sub-contractors during normal business (pre-COVID-19 levels).
Based on the applicant pool, the Review Committee may choose to add further priorities or change eligibility criteria in the subsequent weeks.
If you need assistance completing the application or any other questions about doing business in Philadelphia, contact the Office of Business Services at 215-683-2100 or Business@Phila.gov.
Si necesita ayuda para completar la solicitud o cualquier otra pregunta sobre hacer negocios en Filadelfia, comuníquese con la Oficina de Servicios de Negocios al (215) 683-2100 o Business@Phila.gov.