A recap of the voting at the Frankford Civic Meeting on Wednesday, July 27th.
- Take out food at a grocery store at 4677 Frankford Avenue was approved.
- Building expansion of Mastery Charter School Smedley Campus was approved.
- A group day care home at 5108 Torresdale Avenue was not approved.
- Take out food at a grocery store at 2056 Bridge Street was approved.
- A check cashing facility a 4947 Frankford Avenue was not approved. There was one dissenting vote.
- Auto salvage at an existing facility at 1954 Church Street was approved.
There will be a Frankford Civic Association meeting on Thursday August 18th at 7PM at Aria Health in the 2nd floor conference room.