Coming up on Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM at the Globe Dye Works, 4500 Worth Street.
“The Forum” is a one-day event on Saturday, located in historic Frankford. The show will feature works which focus on the theme of homelessness, by a collective of East Coast and local-Philly artists. Inspired by the stories of the homelessness in Philadelphia and cities alike everywhere, the Philly-based artist-collective’s works will navigate you through heartening narratives, promoting empathy and secure attachment in society.
Join us as we provide you with an insightful and artistic journey, toting the fine line between fantasy and reality. For more information and tickets, follow this link to Eventbrite.
– Dylan Foglesong (Philadelphia)
– Christie Melgar (Maryland/D.C.)
– Maura Rossi (Philadelphia)
– Sophia Finnegan (Philadelphia)
– Tony Lee (New Jersey)
– Dasha Mozolina (Maryland/D.C.)
– Seper Anthony Cortasio (Philadelphia)