This is a notification of a VIRTUAL, ON-LINE, VIDEO PUBLIC MEETING to discuss the project described below. All Registered Community Organizations that have geographic boundaries containing the project property and all community members are welcome to attend.
- Property Description: Frankford CDC is the owner of the existing parcels, located at 4665 Paul Street.
- Project Description: Frankford CDC proposes the alteration of an existing fire-damaged structure into an attached mixed-use structure with Commercial space on the 1st Floor and cellar and Four residential units on the 2nd and 3rd Floor. No change to existing building footprint or height.
- The property is located in a CMX-2 Commercial Zoning District.
- Summary of Refusal: In response to the Application, L&I issued a Refusal Letter because L&I states that the proposed structure lot area exceeds the maximum allowed and the proposed use of four (4) multi-family household is prohibited on this lot.
- Upon receipt of the Refusal Letter, an appeal to Philadelphia Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) was filed on behalf of Frankford CDC for variance relief.
- As a neighbor within 250 feet of this property we are notifying you of this matter. Frankford CDC is the coordinating Registered Community Organization (RCO) for this property as recognized by the City. We also notified Councilmember Maria Q. Sanchez’s office.
- Councilmember Sanchez’s Office will be hosting a VIRTUAL, ON-LINE, VIDEO PUBLIC MEETING in advance of a public hearing to discuss the project on Thursday, Aug 20, 2020, 6:30 p.m., via ZOOM VIDEO CONFERENCING. Please register in advance for this meeting the going to the following link:
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Please review the zoning posters for the date of the PUBLIC HEARING to be held by the City of Philadelphia Zoning Board of Adjustment, located at 1515 Arch Street, 18th Floor, Philadelphia, PA.
- For reference, contact information for all affected Registered Community Organizations and the District Councilperson is provided as follows:
- Councilmember Maria Quinones-Sanchez, 7th Council District, 215-686-3448 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Frankford CDC, 215-743-6580 (email@example.com)