I was on vacation last week so I have two weeks worth of Frankford Links:
- 1211 Herbert Street gets listed for $195,000 [trulia]
- Holiday Thriftway gets 1 out of 5 stars [yelp]
- Violent crime down in the 15th district [NE Times]
- Housemate charged with murdering mother,son on Leiper St [nbc3]
- Fencing has been proposed to protect Overington Park’s trees [NE Times]
- Cop charged with theft from Pat’s Cafe [NE Times]
- Leandro Street Pizza House at Meadow St gets 3 out of 5 starts review [yelp]
- Kenny’s Soul Food gets a 5/5 star review, didn’t this place close down? [yelp]
- Frankford Civic approves request for DiCicco car sales to start washing em too [NE Times]
- 1204 Haworth St gets listed for $195,000 [trulia]
- Leandro’s Pizza at Sellers St gets a 5/5 review [yelp]
- Friends Hospital gets restored to Magellan Health Services network after it was able allay concerns of staffing levels [NE Times]
- Safe Routes Philly stopped by at John Marshall School to promote bicycling as a healthy, low-cost, and environmentally-friendly form of transportation and recreation
photo credit: serlingrod on flickr
3 thoughts on “Two Weeks of Frankford Links”
Yes, Kenny’s did close down. It’s a new restaurant & owner now.
That photo…isn’t that from the factory at Tulip & Venango or Tulip & Tioga?
Yup, it’s actually not in Frankford. Here’s the street view:
I think its a wonder Mr Gilbert is able to keep that store (Thriftway) going at all as it is. With all the poverty in Frankford the shoppers havn’t much money to spend and I imagine utilities there cost a lot and I bet the shoplifting there takes a heavy toll. When they move out of there I guess people will complain about that too?
Comments are closed.